Grenada is an island nation in the Caribbean Sea made up of the main island and six smaller islands.
It is an independent Commonwealth with Elizabeth II of England as its Queen and Head of State, represented in the country by a Governor-General. Before it gained independence, it was a French and then a British colony. The country’s official language is English although it also recognizes Creole English and Creole French as regional languages.
The country’s climate is generally tropical, with two seasons – dry and rainy – with an average temperature of 28-degrees Centigrade. The rainy season lasts from June to December and the dry season from January to May.
Grenada is one of the main exporters of several different spices, such as Cinnamon, mace, and ginger, and is the second-largest producer of nutmeg, whose image is also part of the country’s flag. This has earned Grenada the nickname “Island of Spice”. However, its main industry is tourism, with its beaches being the main attraction for tourists, although ecotourism is rapidly gaining in importance.
WHY CHOOSE GRENADA?
Its Citizenship by Investment program offers:
- No requirements to physically live in the country
- No requirement to travel to Grenada while your application is being processed
- No management experience or education requirements and no interview
- Recognition of dual citizenship
- Visa-Free and Visa on Arrival to more than 144 countries including the UK
- Grenada citizens have access to the US through the E-2 Investor Visa program
- Dependent children below 25
- Can include parents and grandparents who are below the age of 55
- Citizens are charged no tax on Worldwide income
- The application can be processed within 4 months.
INVESTMENT OPTIONS FOR GRENADA ECONOMIC CITIZENSHIP
Donation to Grenada’s Government National Transformation Fund
A contribution of $100,000 for a single applicant
An investment in Real Estate of US$350,000 or a co-owner of a single unit with at least one additional main applicant. Each of the main applicants must pay a minimum purchase price of USD 220,000.